HOW WE CHANGE THE WORLD
We award opportunities to those individuals who take action to make their local communities better. We connect passionate people with the skills and experience they need to prosper in a field that they identify with.
MISSION & VISION
Yes, we aim to build confidence and raise aspirations. Yes, we want to be a force for social mobility and a source of hope. Ultimately our Mission and Vision reflects our ambition to support global youth and offer opportunities for everyone to reach their potential and change the world.
WHO ARE WORLD MERIT
We are a network of people rising up to tackle the most pressing issues that our world is facing by connecting online to learn from each other and make impact in the real world. We work by the 80/20 principle. Our team at World Merit HQ does 20% of the work which sets up the community to be able to do the other 80%. Meet the staff below.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We try our best to be radically inclusive, no matter where you're from or what you believe in, if you're willing to put in the effort and take action you'll find a place in our community. As we operate based on the connections within the community, members must be able to speak English and have an internet connection.