World Merit Councils Summit is our community’s most important annual event. On Sunday March 24th between 4:00pm – 6:00pm we will transport delegates to the program venue. It brings together World Merit members from around the globe, each of whom are excited to connect, learn, share and work together to develop a strategy for significant impact framed by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
On its second edition, we will bring more than 500 young SDGs activist to Morocco, aiming to inspire, connect, engage, reward and share their unique Merit stories.
- Connect to young leaders worldwide
- Meet inspirational professionals and business leaders
- Develop personal skills and capabilities
- Enjoy training from global experts
- Showcase the impact you made
- Earn big rewards for your impact
- Find a leading experienced mentor for you and your team
- Better understand World Merit’s strategy
- Learn about the best practice of how to run a World Merit council
- Develop & strengthen your local and national teams
- Prepare and unveil your 2019 Councils Plan
- Meet and exchange ideas with other Merit councils
- Learn how to measure and report impact
Every Council, Team and Individual who wants to lead in our movement can attend the Council Summit for free. Make an impact on our Impact App prior to attendance (150+ people) and you will have all fees waived.Included:
The costs of running the Councils Summit in Morocco in 2018 came to £600 per person and we are running crucial program at cost again in 2019.Included:
The kingdom of Morocco has always been and will always represent a gateway to the world. With roots deepened in Africa and an outlook towards Europe, Morocco is the country of diversity and coexistence by essence and definition.
More than 3000 years of Heritage has shaped Morocco into a fertile hub of exchange and learning. The succession of many cultures that has both dwelled and ruled Morocco made it a country of adaptation and innovation. In 2018 our country strives to again serve as the crossroad of excellence and international learning.
Dear Attendees, we welcome you warmly to the land of diversity, heritage and innovation.